1. All livestock entries should be in place in accordance with the individual entry rules; however, there must not be any arrivals beyond the deadline, weigh-in will be done after check-in is completed.
2. No entry fee will be charged for any animal or other exhibit at the Randolph County Fair & Livestock Show; however there will be a pen/stall fee.
3. The livestock chairman Johnny Jones and committee members will be on hand and responsible for checking in & collecting fee's. The fee's must be paid before judging takes place.
a. ANY ANIMAL WHOSE OWNER HAS NOT PAID THE STALL/PEN FEE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION.
4. All livestock exhibits must be left in place until designated check-out time. Owners who remove their animals or other exhibits before designated time will forfeit all premium money along with any money that was bid in the blue ribbon sale.
5. The exhibitor must own the livestock exhibited at least thirty (30) days prior to the show.
6. The Randolph County Fair Association will attempt to provide acceptable accommodations for all entries providing they are PREREGISTERED. Space is limited.